Warcon Bloodbowl 7s September 1st

Post your announcements for non-club specific tournaments. You many only have ONE thread per tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Warcon Bloodbowl 7s September 1st

Postby Greater_Fishy » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:55 pm

Warcon will once again be hosting a Bloodbowl 7s League Style Tournament on the evening of Friday the 1st of September.

Coaches will be expected to gather a fresh team of plucky players to compete and registration will begin at 6pm. All teams from the released books are allowed (including DZ2) excluding the testing teams from My Dugout.

Entry will be R50 per team and we will play 3 games.
Coaches will start with 600gp to spend on their teams and Players will gain Star Player Points, Skills, Injuries and deaths as per the normal league rules.

Attached are the Bloodbowl 7s Supperbowl Rules which will be in full effect with the exception of Stadiums as all games will be played at Neutral Stadiums!

The Supperbowl Official Rules.pdf
(1009.73 KiB) Downloaded 93 times
Last edited by Greater_Fishy on Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I Jink!

7th ed Dark Eldar Win Record: WDL 8-3-20
WarWalker wrote:Overcome with excitement, the Warpfire Thrower spontaneously combusted.
Greater_Fishy
major

Re: Warcon Bloodbowl 7s September 1st

Postby DaImp » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:12 pm

Injuries and deaths are in effect then!
Jonathan Merry
Warhammer Generals head honcho

Check out my WHFB 3rd Edition blog: http://oldhammergenerals.blogspot.com
DaImp
general

Re: Warcon Bloodbowl 7s September 1st

Postby Greater_Fishy » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:29 pm

Indeed! Injuries and death will be in effect so make sure those semi-professional players of yours have their insurance all payed up :P
I Jink!

7th ed Dark Eldar Win Record: WDL 8-3-20
WarWalker wrote:Overcome with excitement, the Warpfire Thrower spontaneously combusted.
Greater_Fishy
major

Return to Tournament Announcements