Into the Fray X-wing Open Tournament - Sunday 26 Nov

Post your announcements for non-club specific tournaments. You many only have ONE thread per tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Into the Fray X-wing Open Tournament - Sunday 26 Nov

Postby plxvandyk » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:21 pm

Hey there, just a reminder that we have an X-wing open tournament happening at the annual Into the Fray Gaming event at the Roosevelt Park Bowls Club next month on Sunday the 26th of November.

The tournament will be run as a standard 100 point list tournament, with a twist; additionally each mission will have a minor side-mission to accomplish in addition to the usual ‘kill-the-other-guy’ part.

When: - Sunday 26th November, Starting at 08h30, ending at 17h30
Where: - Roosevelt Park Bowls Club, 52 Milner Avenue, Northcliff, Randburg
Rules: - bring a single-faction 100 point maximum list; for lists that use more than 1 copy of any specific upgrade card only a single copy of the card is required
Entry Fee: - R100 entrance for the tournament
Prizes: - no-one goes away empty-handed, we have a couple of x-wing prize packs worth of stuff to give away, so you won’t be disappointed
Other Stuff: - Food, drink and secure parking will be available

What next? - Send me a mail or give me a call and I’ll book your spot for you.

We have limited space available so please be sure to pre-register so that you don’t miss out on what’s promising to be a really awesome event!

Reply to this email to book your spot now!

Cheers,
Peter van Dyk
Chairman
3+ Wargaming Club
Cell: 082-555-9611
plxvandyk
captain

Return to Tournament Announcements