Icon Necromunda 2018 - Friday 29 June

Post your announcements for non-club specific tournaments. You many only have ONE thread per tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Icon Necromunda 2018 - Friday 29 June

Postby Labrat » Thu May 24, 2018 3:18 pm

Entrance

R50 and a firm understanding of the rules.

Registration

Opens 10:00 closes at 10:30. There will be limited space so first come first served.

Format

As to the rules, for the first Round, a 1000pnt starting Gang is required.
This will be a “Sector Mechanicus” I.E 3D style 40k scenery event.
Only official GW published Gangs and expansions will be allowed.
Miniatures weapons must be WYSIWYG apart from holstered/concealed weapons and grenades.
Gangs must be painted to a tabletop standard. Any unpainted/unfinished gangers will be removed from play.
This will be a 3 round event with a custom levelling up sessions between each round. 12xp and 80 credits will be given to you to distribute as you see fit: to buy new fighters or gear. Treat Rare Items as common for the purpose of this custom levelling session. Hired guns and Hangers-on will NOT be used at this event.
Also a note on “Lasting Injuries”, 61-66 will be rerolled and “Going into Recovery” is ignored.
Scenarios will be announced only at the event itself and a Tactics card deck of no more than 10 cards may be used. The tactics cards must obey the standard. Keep in mind when choosing cards that this is a Sector Mechanicus event.

Questions

Any Questions can be directed to liam.fishwick@gmail.com. Feel free to mail me your cell number so I can add you to the Whatsapp group.

And remember only the strongest endure…
His name is Liam Fishwick
His name is Liam Fishwick
Labrat
major

Return to Tournament Announcements