ITC EVENT: The Cape Town "Classic"

Post your announcements for non-club specific tournaments. You many only have ONE thread per tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

ITC EVENT: The Cape Town "Classic"

Postby Brindley U » Wed May 22, 2019 3:30 am

Greetings all.

I'm happy to announce that Cape Town will be hosting South Africa's first ITC Tournament (a Rogue Trader Tournament) before the lead up to The Veteran's which hopes to make "GT" status.

DATES and VENUE are yet to be announced, but it will happen mid to late JUNE.

Although the format of the tournament is quite different, the core purpose of it is to prep for Veteran's in terms of registration on the BCP app and to iron out some kinks before we launch Veteran's. Also, since Veteran's is using the ITC bonus and primary missions, which this tournament will use, it is a great opportunity to practice for it, even though it is a smaller tournament.

The rule's pack will be forthcoming shortly.

However, this is the information readily available:

DURATION: 1 DAY, 3 Games. (A "Rogue Trader Tournament")
SIZE: 1500 points (Hence "Classic")
TIME: 2 hours, 20 minutes.
RESTRICTIONS: Standard 3 Detachment, "Multiples of 3" rules apply.
MISSIONS: ITC format and rules will be used, playing missions 2,3 and 4.
ENTRY: R100

Registration on BCP (Best Coast Pairings) and list submission ahead of time will be required.
Found here: https://www.bestcoastpairings.com/

Once the date is determined, the event will "go live" and players can join.

Mission rules and details can be found here: https://www.frontlinegaming.org/community/frontline-gamings-independent-tournament-circuit/itc-2015-season-40k-tournament-format/

We will be playing a streamline version of this with 2 secondary objectives chosen, instead of 3.

I'll be in touch!
Brindley U
colonel

Re: ITC EVENT: The Cape Town "Classic"

Postby Brindley U » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:47 am

Apologies to all, I havent been able to get the logistics on this sorted quick enough and as a result- will have to cancel this.

That being said, Veteran's this year will be ITC tracked!
Brindley U
colonel

Return to Tournament Announcements