10th Annual 40k Veteran's (27-28 JULY) ITC TRACKED

Post your announcements for non-club specific tournaments. You many only have ONE thread per tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Re: 10th Annual 40k Veteran's (27-28 JULY) ITC TRACKED

Postby Brindley U » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:59 am

Let me know if there are any list issues.

These are the kinks im wanting to iron out with the first ITC GT here, and am hoping the pooled knowledge will make things smoother as we go.
Brindley U
colonel

Postby Carthrodan » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:23 pm

Sorry for yet another question.

When using the Stasis Missile stratagem and using the d3 missiles variant, when must you declare each "shot"? I assumed that it would work one way, but in a test game my opponent and I disagreed with how it should be. It ended up not mattering as I rolled a 1 for shots, but, assuming I rolled a 3, how should it work?

Option A: Roll 3 Missile Shots. Declare first shot, resolve. Declare Second shot, Resolve. Declare third shot, resolve (You see the results of your previous shots, before you declare the next)

Option B: Roll 3 Missile Shots. All shots must be declared at once. Then resolve the shots in any order (All shots must be declared before any hit rolls are attempted).

Option C: All shots must be declared before rolling for how many missiles you get (?!) Resolve shots in your declared priority... I couldn't agree with this one, but it was an argument made.
Carthrodan
private

Postby Carthrodan » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:03 pm

Test
Carthrodan
private

Previous

Return to Tournament Announcements